We have compiled this information to assist you as you are preparing for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs in either: General Sonography from Jackson Community College – Jackson, MI. In the current job market, the single most important criteria employers look for is an Ultrasound Technologist who has ARDMS certification.
- DMS programs are online second admission programs. This means that there is no guarantee that if you finish all pre-requisite requirements that you will be admitted into the program. You are competing against many other students vying for a limited number of annual program slots.
- The sonography programs, General, Vascular, and Cardiac, accept new students one time a year. The General and Vascular applications are due annually on January 31st of each year for the May entry.
- Both the General and Vascular Sonography Programs is a four (4) semester program that begins in May of each year and finishes in August of the following year. The Cardiac Sonography Program is a three (3) semester program that begins in January of each year and ends in December of that same year.
Jackson Community College – Jackson, MI
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson , MI – 49201
- Degrees: Certificate, Associate
- Concentration: Vascular
- Program Director: Heather Ruttkofsky RVT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (517) 796-8531
- Program applications from the JCC website at www.jccmi.edu/healthcareers.